Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'M BACK!!!!!

Hello Darlings!!
I know I know... I have abandoned this blog for way too long! But I am back and better than ever with soooo many things I want to talk about! I am bursting at the seams, believe me!  
Life has been so busy with work and everything else but I have been itching to get back to blogging! So a little bit about what’s been going on… it’s been over a year now that i’ve worked for Sephora and I’ve learned what feels like a lifetime about makeup & skincare. There have been a ton of events that have happened since my last post about BFW ’11. 
If I get a little scrambled forgive me!  I am going to try to post and talk about things in the best order as possible. The next post will be all about starting from Beauty Basics!!!

I'll leave you with a few recent photos from Halloween!
 

My first Sugar Skull ever!
I'm dressed up for an event we had with Benefit Cosmetics!
 
Cleopatra!
 
 
Lichtenstein Crying Girl! (Very few knew what I was going for)
 
My Inspiration!

What was your favorite Halloween look you saw this year?
Thanks for reading! :)

Xxoo Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment