Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

benefit highbeam review

Happy Friday! 

Today I am talking about highbeam by benefit, which is a satin pink luminescent complexion enhancer.  I really love the versitility of this product that all skin types can use this!


My main reason for trying this product was to use on my brow bone and inner corners of my eyes, eventually I branched out and started blended some on my cheeks and nose.  I must say I like using this mainly on my eyes, when I go to blend on my cheeks I feel it gets kind of streaky if I dont blend fast enough.  One downfall would be that the formula dries very quickly so once it touches your skin you need to blend fast! Highbeam definatley will give you an amazing glow that will brighten up any look!

Selling price for this item:
$10 for the size pictured above (3.9 ml/0.13 fl. oz.)
$24 for the larger bottle (13 ml/0.45 fl. oz.)


Other tips:

*I also like to use highbeam as an eyeshadow if i'm in a rush and I want a hint of shimmer on my lids.

*Put a dot on your finger and start at the top of the bridge of your nose and sweep down for a slimming contour effect!


Tried this product before? Tell me what you think about it!
Have a great weekend everyone!

xxoo Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment