Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Post! :)

Hello Everyone!

I finally decided to start a blog! (with the encouragement of Camille from nevernaked) The name MakeUp Your Mind came from a shirt I saw in H&M about a year ago while shopping with a friend.

H&M shirt
At the time I was trying to decide if I should take a makeup class so of course I thought it was really cute and funny since i was trying to do excactly what the shirt said.  I’m sad I didn’t buy the shirt but I did end up taking a Professional Makeup class with the fabulous Debra Macki (debramacki.com) and I couldn’t be happier!
In this blog I plan to review current products, new products i come across and give my thoughts, also share my staple makeup items I can’t live without.  I’ll be posting tips, tutorials and events i attend as they come.  I appreciate and welcome any feedback!  Every now and then I already know I’m going to want to make a post about other things (fashion, design, ect.), I hope you enjoy what I have to say and thanks for reading!
*Reviews coming soon!*
                                                                                              xxoo Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Everybody is blogging these days! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited about following your new blog! Come check my blog out? Oh and if you do please enter our giveaway, it was posted a little over a week ago so your have to look back a few posts.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete